1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition, and that you should only do physical activity that is performed under a doctor's supervision?
2. Do you ever feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
3. In the past three months, have you had chest pains when you were doing physical work?
4. Do you lose your balance due to dizziness, or do you ever lose consciousness?
5. Do you currently have a problem with bone, joint, tendon, ligament or muscle tears that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
6. Is your doctor prescribing you medication of any kind for a blood pressure, circulatory or heart condition?
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not engage in a physical exercise program or activity?
About Us |
For Your Protection |
Contact Us |
© 2013 Washington University School of Medicine.